- Lisa from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre
- Nancy from Prudent Living on the Home Front
- Kathi from Oak Hill Homestead
- Sandra from Clearwater Farm Journal
- Tracy from Our Simple Life
FEATURED POSTS!Each host will feature her own picks from the posts linked the previous week. that means your chances of being featured are even better! Visit each of the blogs to see if you were featured this week! (Don't forget to link back to one of our blogs if you'd like to be featured!)
I'll be sharing my other favorites on my FB page this week, so check those out too!
The Simplefied Life ~ Simple Food: Emma’s Mennonite Bread RecipeCongrats!! :) If you would like to be featured in the future, be sure to link back to the hop! We love to read encouraging posts about homesteading. Please stop by to congratulate the featured bloggers this week! If you were featured, grab the button to display proudly on your blog!
You are invited to share your original posts on: Homesteading, livestock care, gardening, environmentally friendly farming, self sufficiency, preparedness, off grid living, healthy recipes, home remedies and herbal concoctions, green living, homeschooling, food preservation, environmentally friendly crafts and home decor, photo posts of natural living and homesteading subjects! Now that's a lot of information to share! If it fits any of these topics, we want to hear about it. :)
There are just a few rules to follow:
- Please, only link posts that you haven't linked before to keep the hop fresh and fun for everyone.
- Family friendly posts only. 'Nuff said. :)
- Please, no posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Link as many appropriate posts as you like each week. Older posts are great too.
- Please visit as many of the other posts as you can and let them know you found them here!
- If you wish to be featured, you must link back to the hop (on any host's blog) with the button or a text link, and please follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google +, and/or Pinterest!
- Please follow us by email! You'll receive notice when the hop is open for business. :)
- Only share content that you have created.
- Please remember that the whole idea of a blog hop is to visit the other bloggers and make connections and friendships...so share the linky love!
- By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post if you are featured. We will also include one photo from your post in the interest of sending visitors your way. :)
- Please note: Posts that don't follow these few little guidelines will be deleted.
I hope that my blog inspires you to start your homesteading dreams wherever you are!
You can follow me at: