Welcome to the
It's been a crazy month, and I'm doing good just to stay a float barely with family and work...haha. How's your month going?
NOW ONTO THE HOP!
Come check out some great link-ups from my blog here, and go visit my other fantastic, fellow co-hosts:
- Lisa from The Self Sufficient HomeAcre
- Nancy from Prudent Living on the Home Front
- Kathi from Oak Hill Homestead
- Sandra from Clearwater Farm Journal
- Tracy from Our Simple Life
- Heidi from Pint Size Farm
Congrats!! :) If you would like to be featured in the future, be sure to link back to the hop! We love to read encouraging posts about homesteading. Please stop by to congratulate the featured bloggers this week! If you were featured, grab the button to display proudly on your blog!
<div align="center" style="padding: 5px;"><img src="http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/featured-button-e1360255973481.jpg" title="Homegrown on the Hill" alt="Homegrown on the Hill" /></div><pre style="background:#f0f0f0;border:solid 1px #cccccc; color: #777777; font-size:90%; height: 50px; margin:auto; text-align: left; padding: 10px; display: block; overflow: auto; white-space: pre-wrap; width: 90%;"><div align="center"><a href="http://www.homegrownonthehill.blogspot.com" title="Homegrown on the Hill"><img src="http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/featured-button-e1360255973481.jpg" alt="Homegrown on the Hill" style="border:none;" /></a></div></pre>
- Family friendly posts only!
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Please share posts that you haven't linked up previously to keep the hop fresh.
- Please visit other bloggers and let them know you them here!!
- If you wish to be featured, you must link back to the hop (on any host's blog...in your post, side bar, or blog hop page) with the button or a text link!
- Please follow us by email! You'll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- By linking to this hop, you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured.
- Please note: Posts that don't follow these few guidelines will be deleted.
I hope that my blog inspires you to start your homesteading dreams wherever you are!
You can follow me at: